Tuesday, July 1, 2014

Note: Changes

Alright, first I want to apologize for being gone for so long. At first it was just life, and then my computer decided to not work with an external hard drive, and then there were days of trying to figure out why... *sigh*

So sorry about that. But I think that I am going to change the time frame of this blog, from attempting a daily post to simply doing at least weekly posts. I forget how busy I actually am when I set the daily goal, and as proven by the numerous times I've missed days, it'd probably be better if I just expected a weekly output instead of daily.

Now if I have some extra time, and happen to put more than one up per week, I shall! But I can't guarantee that happening. So, just a bit of an update and not wanting to disappoint people who actually notice~

No comments:

Post a Comment